Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Travel Girl

Greetings cyber world and welcome to my new blog, “Just Trippin”! I’m a girl with an insatiable desire to travel the globe and believe in following your gut, getting out of your comfort zone, and doing things that scare you. I’ve definitely had my share of adventures from high tea at The Corinthia Hotel in London to cage diving with Great White Sharks in Cape Town. (The tea was fabulous and the Loch Var Smoked Salmon finger sandwiches were divine. The Great Whites were gorgeous, although I happened to get in the water with one who tried to take a bite out of our cage.) I’ve spent a lot of time trying to decide whether or not to start a travel blog, started one, then became irrationally insecure that my writing was on public display for all to see and deleted it. However, at the ripe old age of thirty I’m ready to try again, so that I can share my worldly ventures and awesome experiences with all of you. If you’ve got a passion for travel, a zest for doing things that invoke a little adrenaline, and a serious need for an escape from the ordinary, we should get along just fine. That should conclude my first post, but I hope you will put me on your map. I’ve got lots of travel stories to post and many more left to live. Ciao for Now. XOXO Travel Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment